NOW AVAILABLE Combination T Anchor and Splice for ThermaWall 2600 and VersaWall 2500 curtain wall systems
For applications where a Splice or T Anchor is required, here are the key features:
- Used as a column splice between mullions
- May be used in either capped or structural silicone glazed (SSG) mullions
- Can be used at the top and/or bottom of mullions
- Will accommodate some vertical movement or expansion
- Carry the lateral load that is imposed upon the curtain wall
- Accommodate multiple anchor plate designs for ease of installation
- Accommodate Alumicor shear block
In stock, in 12′ lengths, for most common back sections.
Contact your Sales Representative for more information. Don’t know who to call? Check here!
August 21, 2017
A reminder that last year, effective November 1, 2016, LEED* evolved towards a greater commitment to sustainability and transparency with LEED v4, where: materials are evaluated more holistically using multiple attributes through approaches such as Life Cycle Assessment and Environmental Product Declarations there is a greater emphasis on performance, as...Read More
August 3, 2017
Congratulations to Ken Rowson, VP Sales, Western Canada on TWO unbelievable milestones! 25 YEARS SUPPORTING THE CSC, APPOINTED TO COLLEGE OF FELLOWS! At the recent Construction Specifications Canada (CSC) Conference in Kelowna, BC, Ken was appointed to the College of Fellows as part of the 50th Annual Induction Ceremony. Known...Read More
July 27, 2017
For those who joined us July 25th at our NEW facility grand opening and celebration of 30 years in Atlantic Canada…..