NOW AVAILABLE Combination T Anchor and Splice for ThermaWall 2600 and VersaWall 2500 curtain wall systems
For applications where a Splice or T Anchor is required, here are the key features:
- Used as a column splice between mullions
- May be used in either capped or structural silicone glazed (SSG) mullions
- Can be used at the top and/or bottom of mullions
- Will accommodate some vertical movement or expansion
- Carry the lateral load that is imposed upon the curtain wall
- Accommodate multiple anchor plate designs for ease of installation
- Accommodate Alumicor shear block
In stock, in 12′ lengths, for most common back sections.
Contact your Sales Representative for more information. Don’t know who to call? Check here!
November 8, 2017
After 35 years of dedicated service to Alumicor, Ken Rowson has decided to retire from Alumicor effective November 15th, 2017. Beginning as a sales representative in 1982, Ken Rowson worked in a wide range of sales, branch management and senior management roles with increasing levels of responsibility and scope. “Ken...Read More
October 24, 2017
Hope Ken and David were able to answer all your questions!
Thanks for stopping by the booth!
October 2, 2017
NOW AVAILABLE ! ThermaWall TW2200 2” (50.8mm) thermally broken curtain wall – all the sleek design aesthetics of the VersaWall MidLine 2” (50mm) system, with the superior thermal performance of the ThermaWall family of Curtain Wall! Available in double and triple glazed, Capped and SSG, the ThermaWall TW2200 is the innovative solution...Read More