A reminder that last year, effective November 1, 2016, LEED* evolved towards a greater commitment to sustainability and transparency with LEED v4, where:
- materials are evaluated more holistically using multiple attributes through approaches such as Life Cycle Assessment and Environmental Product Declarations
- there is a greater emphasis on performance, as reflected in water and energy metering requirements
- integrative design, envelope commissioning, and acoustics are also some of the new additions**
Alumicor product qualifies for LEED v4 with applications supported with EPDs and Background EPD/LCA digital documents | Click to download.
Alumicor is committed to sustainable design, providing superior architectural aluminum building envelope products and continues to support clients towards certification under LEED v4.
Alumicor is ready for all your LEED v4 projects!
* Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design
January 17, 2018
ThermaWall XTRM 2600 UNITIZED thermally broken curtain wall – all the superior thermal performance of the ThermaWall 2600 in an innovative UNITIZED system. The XTRM 2600 is a TRUE fully thermally broken unitized curtain wall system, suitable for medium to high-rise curtain wall designs. Since it is engineered for complete fabrication...Read More
December 1, 2017
1. Same day pick up on stock items! 2. Three hour estimating turnaround on fabricated custom doors and storefront with a three day manufacturing timeline guaranteed! Alumicor has significantly invested in increasing inventory, with the most common product finishes in stock. With quick & easy, do-it-yourself stock length offering as well...Read More
November 22, 2017
Look no further! Check out Alumicor's superior thermal performance curtain wall systems! ThermaWall 2600 curtain wall | 2 1/2" (63.5 mm) profile | Capped and SSG, in both double or triple glazed options ThermaWall SM2600 | 2 1/2" (63.5 mm) profile | Prefabricated/pre-glazeable split mullion curtain wall ThermaWall TW2200 | 2" (50.88 mm) profile ...Read More