Berkeley Institute

Description

The Berkeley Institute is situated on the corner of St. John’s and Berkeley Roads in Pembroke West, Bermuda. The school was founded in 1897, and moved from the Samaritan’s Hall on Court Street to its present site in 1902. The Berkeley Institute is coeducational with a student population of approximately five hundred.

Details

Location Hamilton, Bermuda

Dealer Island Glass & Metal

Architect Carruthers Shaw & Partners


Products used in this project


LinkedIn Pinterest Email Share this project